- Master of Public Health, University of West Florida
- Research/Internship at Escambia County Health Dept. Epidemiology Division
- B.S. Chemistry/Biochemistry, University of West Florida
- 2006-current Technical Director Wetlands Research Laboratory (UWF)
- 2004-2006 Chemist/Analyst Severn Trent Laboratories (STL)
- 2003-2004 Chemist Wetlands Research Laboratory (UWF)
- 2002 Analytical Chemist Pegasus Laboratories, Inc.
- 2000-2001 Environmental Tech. BDI Environmental Sciences, Inc.
- United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, District 8 Flotilla 01-07. Flotilla Staff Officer-Communication Services; Vessel Examiner
- Little Flower Citywide Pro-life Committee, Vice-Chair and Chair
- Students for Life (UWF), Faculty Advisor
- Young Americans for Liberty (UWF), Faculty Advisor
- Biology and Chemistry Safety Committee (UWF)
- Northwest Florida Infection Control Practitioners